Friday, November 7, 2014

Week 13 Update

So we went to the Dr last Thursday for our 12 week check up. We did not get an ultrasound this time, but the tech did use the doppler to find the heartbeat! She warned us that sometimes, because the way the baby is positioned, the heartbeat may be hard to find at first. Well not our little one! Right when she put the doppler on my belly, the heartbeat came up immediately, beating at 160 bpm! Oh...and I also gained 9 pounds since my last appointment!!! I was shocked! I have been eating more and too tired to work out or exercise by the time I get home....but 9 lbs! I don't see where it's going! It HAD to have been water weight or something else... haha. So, I am going to be walking (at least) to keep it under control! I'm only supposed to gain 25-30, and I know I'll probably gain a lot during the 3rd trimester. Being the same weight all through high school and college, then jumping 9 lbs in 5 weeks was crazy! (I understand I have a human growing inside of me) I also had to get my yearly exam done and like 9 tubes of blood taken! My next appointment will be Dec. 10th, where we will get to find out the gender! (Well, I won't be finding out- Only Jared will be)
We are planning to have a gender reveal party that weekend, to reveal to me and everyone else! I'm excited!


We also announced to Facebook and the world using our furbaby!
\
He is sssooooo handsome!


Here are some other random pictures that I forgot to post!
 Here is our 7 week ultrasound.


Here is Baby Bartlam's very first gift from Aunt Meredith!

This was my first purchase for BB at a yard sale. Diaper Genie Elite for only $8!

My first maternity wear- a BellaBand to help hold my Pre-Pregnancy pants up, while being unbuttoned. I also bought 2 pairs of maternity jeans last weekend and they are so comfy!

And a picture I found that I loved. I wanted to post this when we first found out, but I refrained. Baby Bartlam was our little baby at conception, and most definitely when it's precious heart began beating!

No comments:

Post a Comment