Friday, November 21, 2014

Week 14 and 15

How far along? 15 weeks (16 tomorrow)
How big is baby? Navel orange
Total weight gain: haha...not sure. I'll find out at my next appointment
Sleep: still off and on, even with my huge wrap around pregnancy pillow. Wondering if I should have gotten a memory foam body pillow instead
Best moment of the week: this has nothing to do with baby Bart, but today is the beginning of thanksgiving break!!
Food cravings: still nothing other than Japanese food, but that's always
Food aversions: nothing yet
Symptoms: holy bloating, indigestion, heartburn...whatever it is, it hurts! I read not to eat too quickly, but if I'm always hungry...it's hard!
Movement: nothing yet, waiting patiently
Gender: I still think it's a girl....but we won't know for a few more weeks!
Looking forward to: our next appointment- Dec. 10th, gender reveal and Christmas!
I miss: coffee! I've been doing some decaf, but it's not the same if I'm still tired- and it's been cold out!



No comments:

Post a Comment