Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week 16


Updates:
Here is my week 16! Each Saturday is when my new week begins! I cannot believe I've already made it this far...
I am excited for Thanksgiving in 2 days...yum, yum! My favorite is Sweet Potato Souffle! It also happens to be my 28th birthday...Whoa. Getting old!
I did a little shopping yesterday. Spent too much money, but it was needed for this growing, little belly.

So, from what I've read, I COULD start feeling Baby Bartlam move around a little bit. Apparently it's called "quickening" and could feel like small jabs, flutters, or bubbles. It can be mistaken for gas...so I have noticed something going on, but can't decide if it IS gas or baby's first movements! Hopefully within the coming weeks, I should start feeling a pattern of movements.

I am enjoying the beginning of my Thanksgiving break! Hope everyone has a great week and wonderful Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment