Friday, March 13, 2015

Weeks 30 & 31

Week 30
I honestly don't remember much about last week...pregnancy brain?
Here is a picture of me doing our traffic duty at school. Our weather has been crazy- cold for a few days then in the 80's the next! Here I am with my jacket, Jared's hoodie and his jacket on. I could barely get my jacket to zip over this growing belly so I borrowed hubby's!


I forgot! I went to the doctor this week!! We finally got to see our baby boy. It's been 12 weeks since  we saw him on the big screen! (oh, but I can definitely feel him!) The sonographer showed us that he is DEFINITELY all boy! He was weighing in at 3 lbs. 10 oz. and had a heartbeat of 149. I forgot to ask her if she knew his length, but according to my apps- he's between 15-17 inches already, about the size of a cucumber. The doctor told me to keep track of my blood pressure, but I could stop taking the medication. Yaye!


 Here is is! He has his hands covering his face. I don't know if this is because he doesn't like pictures, like his daddy, or if it's because she kept poking him! Look at his pouty lips and his heart!


Eyes covered.


Week 31
Poor Percy was sick on Tuesday, so mama stayed home with him. Here he is passed out holding on to my leg.


This week Brooks Andrew is sucking his thumb and growing peach fuzz on his head! I'll go to the doctor again next week. From here on out, I'll be going every 2 weeks. 


We had our St. Patrick's Day Parade at school today. Of course, I didn't have any green shirts that fit, so just had to go with it...
I am very excited for baby shower number 2 tomorrow- Thanks to some super awesome high school friends! (PS. is it just me or is my face swelling already...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment