Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Baby Shower and 33 weeks

32 Weeks!
I had my second baby shower, thrown by some amazing friends. Friends that have been there through middle school, high school, college and beyond... I am very blessed! Thank you- Meredith, Katie, Tiffany, April, Kacee and Natalie!













Whale and lovey mama made me!


Mommies to be: Miranda, Mandi, Natalie and I.


Fun game we played where we had to guess the prices...

During my doctor's appointment, we had an ultrasound. Brooks' head is still measuring about 1 1/2 weeks early :/
He was also measuring about 4 lbs 9 oz. So they say that each week he should gain about 1/2 a lb and this proved to be true. My next appointment will be at 34 weeks. The doctor cancelled my ultrasound since I do not have the high blood pressure problems anymore. My next ultrasound will be at 36 weeks....Time is flying by too fast! I need to get everything ready...nest, nest, nest.

33 weeks!

If you can't read the sign...


Brooks has gotten to the point where he is actually hurting me, feeling his movement. Don't get me wrong, I love feeling him (he's going to be very active). According to one of my apps, I am feeling him more because he is running out of room, so there is less amniotic fluid to cushion his punches. He is about the size of a honeydew melon. 
Mommy and daddy love you already!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! We live close by in the Boro, as everyone so affectionately calls it. I see that you are a blogger with BabyCenter 👍by the looks of it you are going to make an awesome mom 🚼. Best of luck to you from us at ToxicFree products.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! We live close by in the Boro, as everyone so affectionately calls it. I see that you are a blogger with BabyCenter 👍by the looks of it you are going to make an awesome mom 🚼. Best of luck to you from us at ToxicFree products.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete