Tuesday, April 14, 2015

weeks 34 & 35

At week 34 I had another doctor's appointment. I didn't have an ultrasound this time, but should have one more at my 36 week check up. I gained another 4 lbs in only 2 weeks! Ugh! I've been more tired this last trimester so I haven't been moving around as much at school or when I get home. I'm also eating smaller amounts because he's running out of room in there!
He's about 5ish lbs and about 20 inches long. His family jewels should begin descending from the stomach. He continues to gain layers of fat to help maintain his body temperature once he's born. His lungs are continuing to become mature.

Here I am with his new stroller!

Week 35
This week I have been on spring break! Yaye! I'm so excited to have a week to try and get some stuff done around the house before our little bundle joins our little family. Jared got the painting done this week and it looks beautiful! He also ripped up the carpet so that the new carpet can be installed next week. Then it'll just be a matter of moving Brooks' stuff that is scattered around the house into their permanent space!
Tiffany began a photography business- Shooting Star Photography (go check her or on Facebook). 
She took some maternity pictures for me this week! She is still editing, but she shared a few that she completed! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment