Thursday, January 22, 2015

twenty three. twenty four.

(if you can't read my cursive...He is...a dance machine, hearing what I hear, filling out with fat and developing his lungs.)

(both these shirts make me look smaller than real life. lol)

two week update:

How far along? This was week 23 and 24. He is now about the size of an eggplant/ear of corn/cantaloupe, according to my apps. My uterus is the size of a soccer ball... (no wonder, it's pushing all my organs up and poking this belly out!) The protein I am eating is helping his brain develop rapidly. He has hair color now! My guess is going to be dark- maybe not as dark as mine, but it'll be brown. Jared was a "toe-head" when he was little.
Clothes: Comfy and roomy!
Purchases: I scored a dresser for his nursery. I knew I wanted a dark wood crib. So I like how this dresser will match but not too much! Someone painted the dresser with chalk paint (duck blue) and stained the top in walnut! I love it. I will just put a changing pad on top, instead of having a separate changing table.


Body: When I have been checking (not regularly), my blood pressure has been better! Good News!
I've also been having left side, rib pain up near the breastbone- especially after I eat. The doctor told me to keep track of what I'm eating, when it begins and how long it lasts. I feel like it's with EVERYTHING! I have been having some acid reflux, so I don't know if it's that- or if it's because my uterus is ginormous! lol. I also had belly button pain today! I was sitting in one of the chairs at the kid's table, getting stuff ready for my lesson next week, and I felt soreness in my belly button. He has been kicking me more lately right around that area. At one point, I could barely touch my shirt, and the shirt touching my belly button caused a horrific stinging pain!
Sleep: Doing good. I've been trying to be in bed between 9-10. (Old Lady.. I know!)
Best moments of the week: Although he's kicking my belly button, I love the kicks, flutters and movement! 
Looking forward to... my next appointment is in 2 weeks! What I'm not looking forward to? My glucose test that is 2 weeks after that! 
I miss: caffeinated coffee...STILL. Today, although I got 8 hours of sleep, I felt so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment