Saturday, January 3, 2015

21 weeks

At 21 weeks, baby Bartlam is about the size of a carrot from head to toe.... approximately 10.5 inches long and 12.7 ounces. Don't mind my appearance. This was a teacher workday, so no need to get fancy! After this weekend, it's back to the grind. I felt like the first week of Christmas break I popped, but now it seems like it went back down lol. I'm past the halfway point, it's so hard to believe! He's been kicking like crazy, but of course, when I'm laying down! 

I did a "little" online yard sale shopping this week.... hehe. It's so hard to pass up when it's $0.50-$1, some were free! 
This is the pile before I washed it....

For now...Hubby's night stand is filled with clothes... 

....and these are some of the clothes that wouldn't fit!!

My new kicks! I got them on sale at the NB outlet! Help me to keep this baby healthy!

Glider I found for $50! Looks brand new! I can't wait to rock baby to sleep!


This week was also the end of 2014! I know we all say this every year...but where did the time go?? I feel like it wasn't that long ago when we started the year! A few things that I am thankful for in 2014: Hubby found a new job, celebrating 5 years of marriage and all the mushy gushy stuff with Baby Bartlam! Some things I want to work on in the new year: being healthier, being more thoughtful and prayerful, declutter/organize/clean more efficiently, getting stuff accomplished before our bundle of joy arrives, date nights, trying new things....etc. 
Hope everyone had a Happy New Year! 2015 is going to be the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment