Saturday, December 27, 2014

"Oh, we're halfway there...."


How far along? 20 weeks!! Yaye! Halfway there! He's about 10 inches from head to heel- size of a banana and about 10.5 oz. He's got working taste buds and is gulping down amniotic fluid to help practice breathing. 
Clothes: Fully embracing maternity clothing. Pretty comfy for this growing belly! I'm still able to wear a few regular clothes though. 
Purchases: I haven't bought anything for him this week. But, he did get a lot of great stuff for Christmas! I have been looking at starting his registry and at nursery decor. I think I have decided on a nautical/ocean theme. I cannot believe how much some of the bedding is. I love a custom one on etsy, but it was $200+!! So I found another one that I like for more than half the price. 
Body: oh my goodness, as I sit here, my stomach feels like it cannot stretch anymore. I have been very hungry today. My back has also been hurting a little more. I have also been trying to keep track of my blood pressure. I took a few days off of taking the mess to get a true reading. It all showed normal range, so it could be because I am on break. I am going to start taking them again until I talk to the dr.
Sleep: It has been going well, especially being on Christmas break. I'm able to sleep whenever I want to. Although, sleeping in isn't past 8. I'm going to enjoy it now before school starts back after next week.
Best moments of the week: Earlier this week, the blog contest ended and....I was one of the winners! I will be  receiving a gift certificate to diapers.com and I will be one of 3 guest bloggers for babycenter for the rest of the pregnancy! Well, Christmas was great. Love spending time with family, watching Christmas movies and eating! Thenon Christmas morning, Jared was able to feel baby kicking...FINALLY!
Looking forward to... Slowly embracing and loving the rest of my break. Getting enough rest and relaxation to get me through! And the new year! I can't believe it's just around the corner. I need to start thinking of my goals and resolutions. 2015 is going to be a great year!
I miss: caffeinated coffee, especially my caramel brûlée from Starbucks! When I went there this week, they were out! :(


My best friend, Mandi, and I are pregnant together! I am so happy we get to ride this crazy ride at the same time. She is 13 weeks.

 Here's my belly shot! It is noticeable now, isn't it?



Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment