Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Today...

I don't even know where to start...so, we'll start from today! Today I am 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant! It's still crazy to say! Jared and I have been married for 5 years, and have been careful because we didn't feel like we were "ready" for the joy of parenthood and the financial responsibilities it entails. and now... WE ARE! :)


So this week, Baby Bartlam is the size of an apricot and weighs about .5 oz. So...still TINY and as you can see, so is my belly! I've had a lot of bloating...so in the morning, my stomach will be flat and by the end of the day when I have eaten, it begins to grow!

How far along? 12 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: I think the our scale is off from the Dr's office, so I'm going to wait to see. If it's not, then about 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? The shirt in the picture above is my first maternity shirt. I did purchase a bellaband so I can wear my pre-preggo clothes longer
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Not very good. I have not been sleeping well at night. I am tired all day, so I don't understand! Sometimes I just can't fall asleep, other times I'll wake up and can't get back to sleep :(
Exercise? I wish... I keep telling myself I need to get out and walk (I mean I do chase around 4 year olds all day). I've just been so hungry and tired when I get home!
Best moment of the week? Finally reaching the 3 month/12 week mark
Miss anything? Coffee! I've been drinking a little decaf, but it's not the same
Movement? Nothing yet.
Food cravings? Not really, other than something sweet after dinner.
Symptoms: Hungry, tired, a headache
Anything make you queasy or sick? The smell of air freshner got me today
Gender: Won't know for a month or two! I've had a dream it's a girl, though...
Labor signs? THANKFULLY no!
Belly button in/out: Going to be an innie, for a while at least.
Wedding rings on/off: They still fit
Happy or Moody? I feel like I've been pretty happy
Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment